- All information (and in particular prices, reservations, online calculations) is given without obligations. We cannot guarantee that the information is always entirely up to date in each and every case. We reserve the right to amend and/or update the information on the site or APP at any time and without prior announcement. This also applies to improvements and/or modifications to products described on this site.
- Similarly, AZM accepts no liability for failures in internet performance, damage or loss caused by third parties, imported data of any kind (viruses, worms, Trojan horses) and for links to and from other website or mobile APP. We have no control over the contents and form of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the error-free functioning of hardware and/or software.
- We draw your attention to the fact that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Under no circumstances will our company be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential loss or damage resulting from the use of this website and Mobile APP. Likewise excluded is any liability for loss of profit, interruption of business, loss of programs or other data on your information systems. This also applies in cases where specific reference is made to the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Cookies are data elements which a website may send to your browser to assist you more effectively with database-supported systems. You can, however, set your browser in such a way that it informs you whenever you receive a cookie. You can then decide for yourself whether or not to accept it.
- The transmission of messages, documents and other information by email is regarded as less reliable, secure and confidential than transmission by letter or fax. We use modern detection technology against viruses and spam. However we recommend that you also use virus scanners and decline all liability for damage caused by emails or the loss thereof. We reserve the right to reject emails with potentially hazardous file attachments.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Terms and Conditions of use
By accessing our platforms (Website or Mobile APP), you accept the following Terms and Conditions. You are only authorized to use the site or Mobile APP and its services if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Accuracy of information provided
All information published on our website or Mobile APP is provided as is without any representation or warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to implied warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Any AFRIZONEMART (AZM) documentation may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and additions may be made by AFRIZONEMART from time to time to any information contained herein.
3. User-submitted information
Certain parts of the site contain information submitted by visitors of the site. Examples are product reviews and comments on blog postings.
3.1. AFRIZONEMART’s responsibility for user-submitted information
The website or mobile APP acts as a passive channel for online distribution of user-submitted information. AFRIZONEMART will not screen information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring posted reviews or comments. The user-submitted information does not reflect AFRIZONEMART’s views and AFRIZONEMART does not have any obligation to monitor, edit, or review any user-submitted information. AFRIZONEMART assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the user-submitted information.
We may store and process information submitted by users on our website or Mobile APP in any country in which AFRIZONEMART or our hosting providers maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of information you submit among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
3.2. Appropriate conduct when submitting information
Information submitted by you must be correct and avoid language and content which may be regarded as inappropriate by other users. All information entered must be, in compliance with local laws.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using our website and/or Mobile APP, you will not:
(a) download, post reviews or otherwise make comments on our blog postings that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the rights, or have the permission of the owner or other legal justification to use such content;
(b) download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
(i) transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.