Your personal data
- your creation of an AZM customer account, and any subsequent use of your account, including for purchases, as specified by you;
- your use of AZM’s websites and other IT tools provided to you by AZM, as specified to you;
- your subscriptions to AZM Update, our newsletters, and any other subscription campaign, as specified to you; and
- if you hold an account for the AZM Website or AZM Mobile APP account hosted by AZM, you can directly revise the personal data in your account (see website below for more details about how to control your personal data);
- if you are visiting AZM’s websites, you can control your acceptance of cookies (including deleting them) by changing your browser settings (see Our cookies below for more details about how to control your personal data); and
- if you have subscriptions to AZM Update, our newsletters, and any other subscription campaign, you can unsubscribe at any time (see xxxxxxxx below for more information about how we ensure successful subscription campaigns.)
In addition to understanding how AZM processes your personal data and your right to withdraw your agreement to that processing, you can request access to, correction of and deletion of your personal data. You can also request that your personal data be provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Where the request for your personal data in said portable format requires AZM to incur expense, you may be requested compensation. Requests for deletion will be considered in light of AZM’s tax, auditing, contractual and other obligations under applicable laws, including in Nigeria, as well as AZM’s legitimate interests or business requirements. Your personal data is retained for specific data retention periods as determined under AZM’s tax, auditing, contractual and other obligations under applicable laws and AZM’s legitimate interests or business requirements, after which your personal data is deleted or anonymized. For any questions or concerns, you may contact AZM’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You contribute to the AZM buyer protection system. We rely on you to help us and help others. If you suspect a personal data breach, please contact AZM’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com immediately.
Do not sell your Personal Information: Third party
In order to provide you the best customer experience possible, we may transfer your personal data to a third-party that provide us backend applications for AZM’s website, your accounts and subscriptions, and other IT tools. These third parties are bound by contractual agreements to keep your data private and secure.
For subscriptions to AZM Update, our newsletters, and any other subscription campaigns, we use a third-party API, PlugIn and tools to help us track rates of subscriber engagement within specific campaigns as well as capture engagement trends overall.
If you make personal data available to us to communicate or to place orders with us, we reserve the right to use that data for marketing purposes within the Afrizonemart.com or Mobile APP
We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of emails and other electronic means of communication.
From time to time, we may ask our website visitors to answer survey questions about AZM’s websites, our products or categories of products. Surveys will not request any personally identifiable data.
- user‑input cookies (session-id) such as first‑party cookies to keep track of your input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc.;
- authentication cookies, to identify you once you have logged in, for the duration of a session;
- user‑centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
- multimedia content player cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session;
- load‑balancing cookies, for the duration of session;
- user‑interface customization cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer); and
- anonymous first-party cookies to report on user interactions with our website.
Intellectual Property Protection
All content, product patent, design image, trademarks, works of copyrights and related right uploaded on to the AZM online platforms are collectively managed inline with World Intellectual Property Rules. Any retail or distribution of products and contents are obtained, procured or supplied, must be it in whole or in part, by the owner of legal representative for example having proven by power of attorney.
Any unauthorized supply to AZM by resellers and agents, or is prohibited.
Becoming a supplier of products and/or content to AZM are processed directly through the application submitted on the AZM web and mobile platforms.